Sustainability is such an important part of any business or enterprise – we know that you care about the environment, and the way that we leave the planet for our future generations, and we do too.
We are committed to using recyclable and cost-effective packaging where possible; we do this by:
- using recyclable corrugated craft paper to fill air gaps in orders
- reusing the boxes and cartons we receive to send out larger orders
- using corrugated craft boxes to send your orders in
- keeping the dental chews loose, wrapped in craft paper or in corn starch satchel bags
- using corn starch satchel bags, which are compostableTo further our fight for good causes, we have recently joined 1% for the planet, whose motto is ‘Putting People and the Planet Over Profit’. As part of this initiative, we donate 1% of our revenue towards causes that matter. 1% for the Planet represents a global network tackling our planet’s most pressing environmental issues in six core areas; climate, food, land, pollution, water and wildlife. 1% for the Planet has clearly developed and proven solutions and has already donated hundreds of millions of dollars to environmental non-profits around the world.
We work really hard to ensure our business model and products are sustainable and won’t negatively impact the environment, but we aren’t going to lie – our bags aren’t eco-friendly. To ensure maximum quality and freshness of our product, we use a foil-lined bag. By partnering with 1% for the Planet our goal is to help offset the impacts of this non-biodegradable foil product by directing funds towards initiatives that will make a positive impact on our world, and the world our
future children and grand-doggos will live in.
If you’d like to know more, please visit onepercentfortheplanet.org
where you can read all about the current issues, strategic solutions, impacts and stories from groups who have benefited from this amazing initiative.
If you have ideas or suggestions for how we can make our business more sustainable and eco- friendly, please get in touch at email@example.com